Control-C now propagates to child processes

Here is a behavior that I believe began with the cygwin updates of 2005-05-16.

I launch a cygwin command window running the bash shell. From there, I run "startxwin.sh." Yes, this is a X11 launcher, but please bear with me. I think this is a core cygwin issue, not a cygwin/X11 issue.

As a result of executing startwin.sh, an xterm window appears. It also runs the bash shell. Now I have two windows showing: the original cygwin command window, and an xterm window.

If I type control-c into the original cygwin command window, then the xterm window gets the interrupt, along with the original cygwin command window. Programs running in both windows get terminated.

I looked into startxwin.sh. The way this shell launches xterm is
	xterm -e /usr/bin/bash -l &