RE: Mv after tar in a shell script problems

> Oh wait waitwaitwaitwaitwait... What this looks more like is
> my old nemesis
> - The Nosy Virus Scanner!  Lessee here... Yep, still doing
> it, let's check
> if... "ACTIVESHIELD" HAS TURNED ITSELF ON AGAIN...
>
> ...only, disabling it and even rebooting don't change
> anything, I still get
> "Permission Denied"s.  Gat dang, and I was just itching to
> put McAff... er,
> I mean, a certain virus scanner manufacturer... back at the
> top of The List
> ;-).

Hey Gary,

  Are you running Google Desktop Search, or anything else that
might do automatic indexing of newly created files?  These days,
there's a whole lot more than just antivirus out there that
wants to spend a little quality time with every file created
on your system...

-Samrobb