LXR on cygwin?

I am interested in running LXR (source browser) on a Windows 2k laptop with cygwin. I have installed lxr-0.9.3 on a couple of linux machines with no problem. LXR, written in perl, uses the following helper applications:

apache
exuberent ctags
glimpse (or swish-e)
mysql (or postgresql)
perl
perl DB driver for mysql or pg

I installed apache, ctags, postgresql and perl from the cygwin setup. Does anyone know of problems I might have installing and getting the whole thing to work under windows/cygwin?

There exists a somewhat out of date site that descirbes how to do this but with old LXR and cygwin:
http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/lxr.htm

Thanks,
-gene