Tool to manage Windows accounts?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Cygwin but we are falling in love with it for its' ability to
help us manage a few hundred desktops.

Is it possible to manage the actual Windows user accounts at all through cygwin?
 We would love to be able to reset passwords, change passwords, add and remove
from groups, etc.

Thanks,