RE: Bug in chere

Hi Dave,

> a) the appropriate registry key to modify,
> b) an example of a program that adds something to this context menu
> (the one with 'Customize this folder' on it), and a user to dig
> around their registry to find out how it does it,

in my context menu on folders, I have WinZip, WinRar, WinCvs,
TortoiseSVN, WinAmp, Perforce, and WinMerge ...

This is what WinAmp does and it looks rather simple:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Winamp.Enqueue]
@="&Enqueue in Winamp"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Winamp.Enqueue\command]
@="\"C:\\Program Files\\Winamp\\Winamp.exe\" /ADD \"%1\""

(Dumped using regedit.) And I don't know whether that's all,
of course.

HTH,
	Jan.