This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gold star request for Andrew Schulman
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:50:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gold star request for Andrew Schulman
- References: <20050825191153.GA742@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'd like to request a gold star for Andrew Schulman for displaying the
> bravery, patience, and organization necessary for maintaining the unison
> This package requires juggling a confusing mishmash of different
> versions and, AFAICT, Andrew actually understands it all and is
> providing different versions of unison with minimal impact to the cygwin
Fully agreed. Kudos to Andrew.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html