Re: help on socket connexion

znort wrote:

> Ok, part of code...
>
> If I run a client test (loop of 60 connection) to connect to the
> server, all the fork/connection are ok...
> but sometimes all the fork still "hang" in the process list even if I
> stop the client
>
> (sorry but the code is "as is")

How can this code possibly compile?   There are no #includes!  When
someone asks for a testcase, that means something that will compile and
run -- not a snippet of something.

Before you continue, make sure your code compiles with no warnings with
-Wall.  If it does not, then fix the warnings.  They usually indicate
that you've done something wrong.

In general you can in fact define FD_SETSIZE to a larger number if you
desire, but this must be done BEFORE the system headers are included, so
that it is already set when the FD_ macros are defined.

Brian