Re: Bug in tcltk's glob

So I tried to find out who maintains the tcltk package for Cygwin, and that turned out to be you (see your post on cygwin.applications). So I'd like to kindly ask to if you can privide a never tcltk package which hopefully solve the bug in glob I currently see. Here's the bug again:

FYI, the tcltk package is provided only to support the "insight" debugger. I know nothing about tcltk so I really can't help with problems.

If you have a patch for tcltk, please send it to the insight mailing list.

I don't think there is any need to patch tcltk, as I believe the bug has already been fixed in more recent versions than the one supplied with Cygwin. So a simple recompile for Cygwin should do. Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor expertise to do so.

--
Sebastian Schuberth
(remove "NOSP" and "M" from my e-mail address)