Re: unison-gtk2-2.10.2-1

Hello David.  I'm following up on this to the cygwin list.

David Portabella wrote on 11/10/2005 12:58:24 PM:

> while looking for how to install the graphical version of unison for
cygwin,
> I found your post from Nov 2004:
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-11/msg00004.html
>
> there you suggest to create the "unison-gtk2" for cygwin.
> When I run the www.cygwin.com/setup.exe, I only find the text versions
> of unison.
>
> Could you please tell me how could I install the graphical version?

I'm sorry but I never have packaged unison-gtk2 for Cygwin.  I did try
at first, but ran into a fatal error that seemed to be caused by
lablgtk2, the OCaml interface to GTK2.  I wasn't able to solve it right
away, and since I only use the text interface myself, I've never gotten
back to it.

If you want to try it yourself, I suggest installing lablgtk2,
downloading one of the unison source packages, changing the build script
to use UISTYLE=GTK2, and running the build script.  Then run the app and
see how it goes.  Who knows, it might work.  Let me know, and if we can
get it to work, I'll package it for Cygwin.

Andrew.