vpn client for cygwin?

Hi,

I've searched around a lot but can't find an answer, hoping someone can help.

Does anyone know if there's a vpn client that can run entirely from
within cygwin?

For example I use the cisco vpn linux client on my linux machine to
connect to work. What I want is to run some compatible vpn client
entirely within cygwin. I believe the free swan client is an
alternative to cisco, but like cisco linux oriented.

I don't want to have to install and configure some windows vpn client,
connect, and then run cygwin.

If there's something partially developed, I might be interested in
helping develop it..

thanks for any help

tm