This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnome-keyring-0.4.6-1
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:35:42 -0600
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnome-keyring-0.4.6-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
GNOME Keyring is a system to store passwords and other sensitive data in
a standardized way across all GNOME applications.
A keyring stores a collection of encrypted passwords and encrypted
information about those passwords. A user can have multiple keyrings,
each for a different use, but there is a "default" one. There is also a
special "session" keyring which is not stored on disk and goes away when
you log out.
This release is an update to the newest upstream version.
- - -- *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html