This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RPC headers anyone?
- From: Chris Taylor <chris at equate dot dyndns dot org>
- To: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+cygwin at mega-nerd dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:03:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: RPC headers anyone?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
I'm trying to compile an app that uses the header files <rpc/types.h>
and <rpc/xdr.h>, but I can't find the package that supplies these
Is there a Cygwin package that supplies this header?
In fact there are two with these headers - the source package for the
cygwin dll, and the sunrpc package.
The latter is probably what you want - they go in /usr/include
For future reference: http://cygwin.com/packages/
Merely type in the filenames.
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket
of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world
into a slumber. Wake up! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and
keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you will
never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink. So face
forward, with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has
arrived... Are you ready to go?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html