This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
screen-4.0.2 on Cygwin 1.5.R18-1
- From: Peter <pli9+PUB at borkborkbork dot itsa dot ucsf dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 01:32:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: screen-4.0.2 on Cygwin 1.5.R18-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I got screen to compile with very minor source code changes (more changes
might be better, but I haven't fiddled too much). Everything seems to
work okay, except that I can't get screen to persist once I close my
I tried running screen "-d -m" as a service through cygrunsrv, but with
little success. When it runs as SYSTEM I can't attach the screen, and
when it runs as me it hangs immediately. It seems to hang eventually when
running as SYSTEM too, but it's hard to tell what's going on.
Anyone who can tell me a better way?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html