This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Getting DISPLAY to work with cygwin
- From: Holger Krull <holger dot krull at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:59:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Getting DISPLAY to work with cygwin
- References: <loom.20051202T141231email@example.com>
startxwin is your friend.
Further Questions should go the cygwin-xfree mailing list.
I have checked and I have the xorg-X11-xwin package installed version
184.108.40.2061-1 so I assumed that an x server would come with cygwin. Do I need to
do something specally to start it .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html