This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.18: commands don't work after Cygwin update
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: Shaun Gittens <sgittens at cs dot umd dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, shaungitt at yahoo dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:33:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: 1.5.18: commands don't work after Cygwin update
- References: <438F83CC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Shaun Gittens on 12/1/2005 4:14 PM:
> Running setup.exe went off without a hitch for the most part. I'm not
> sure what could have gone wrong in the upgrade. Any ideas why this
> won't work all of a sudden?
Not without more help from you:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Since your transcript complains that cygcheck was not found from bash, I
suspect a PATH problem. But you should still be able to find cygcheck
from a DOS prompt (since it is not a cygwin program), to be able to
produce the cygcheck -svr output requested.
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html