This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Posting to the gmane.os.cygwin not via Gmane
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:32:18 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Posting to the gmane.os.cygwin not via Gmane
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> I usually send messages to the group via Gmane.
> How to post them directly to this mailing list?
Send email to <cygwin at cygwin dot com>. In fact, every post you make
ends up in the mailboxes of all list subscribers... :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html