This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot (problem with getline?)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:21:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot (problem with getline?)
- References: <20051130171137.GE2999@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <20051205101924.GL2999@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 5 11:19, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Dec 5 11:06, Nenad Antic wrote:
> > gcc -c -I../os/cygwin -I../include -DCYGWIN -DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP
> > -DUSE_HSREGEX -DSHARED_CORE `../apaci` htpasswd.c
> > htpasswd.c:101: error: conflicting types for 'getline'
> > /usr/include/sys/stdio.h:31: error: previous declaration of 'getline'
> > was here
> That's a problem with the package. Two possible causes:
> - Either the mod_perl packages has no configure check for getline and
> just tries to use its own version in htpasswd.c on some platforms,
> in this case such a test should be added,
> - or you tried to rebuild the package without configuring again.
I forgot this: Note that getline is new in 1.5.19. The definition
of the function is compatible with the glibc definition,
ssize_t getline (char **, size_t *, FILE *);
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html