This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Size difference reported by /proc/partitions and lseek(SEEK_END) on block device
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:58:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Size difference reported by /proc/partitions and lseek(SEEK_END) on block device
- References: <E05F1FD208D5AA45B78B3983479ECF0856C0F1@saturn.p3corpnet.pivot3.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 6 13:45, Loh, Joe wrote:
> Hello folks,
> We have created the following test case to illustrate the behavior that
> we observed. Hopefully someone out there can shed some light into the
> subject matter. This behavior is observed running "CYGWIN_NT-5.2
> P3PANDA 1.5.18(0.132/4/2) 2005-07-02 20:30 i686 unknown unknown Cygwin".
Have you tried this with the latest snashot from
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html