This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: octave-forge dependency?
- From: "James R. Phillips" <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:30:14 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: octave-forge dependency?
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
Chris Taylor wrote:
>This doesn't solve the core problem that configure will pick up the >presence
of cygwin's tetex and expect it - the cygwin tetex install >would need to be
masked entirely in order to use miktex and not >have configure expect tetex..
OK, it seems an elaboration of the idea could though. The autoconf/automake
environment needs to be like octave, while the rest of the time, you want
miktex in the front of the path. Wouldn't executing
before starting ./configure work for that purpose?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html