This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Bas van Gompel <cygwin dot buzz at bavag dot tmfweb dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:16:52 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Ezmlm configuration.
- Keywords: mailing-list, archive, ezmlm, In-Reply-To, References
- Organisation: Ehm...
- Reply-to: cygwin mailing-list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Summary: Request to add ``References'' and ``In-Reply-To'' to ezmlm archive
Recently my mailbox was flooded by a virus (Sober CF), causing me
to miss several mails from cygwin-MLs and a report being sent by
ezmlm. When I later got the messages from the archive (using
ezmlm-get), I noticed the messages in the returned digest do not
have a ``In-Reply-To''- nor a ``References''-header. Would it be
possible to configure ezmlm to return those headers, when available?
I would love to be able to restore threading for my local archives.
(I use Hamster to read the MLs as if they were NGs.)
) | | ---/ ---/ Yes, this | This message consists of true | I do not
-- | | / / really is | and false bits entirely. | mail for
) | | / / a 72 by 4 +-------------------------------+ any1 but
-- \--| /--- /--- .sigfile. | |perl -pe "s.u(z)\1.as." | me. 4^re
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html