This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.2.6-1
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: Cygwin Announcements <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:55:51 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.2.6-1
- Reply-to: Cygwin Announcements <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Fresh from the oven, an updated version of zsh (zsh-4.2.6-1) has been
freshly baked and should be at a mirror near you real soon.
This release includes the following:
- updated zprofile (based on profile v3.6)
- various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Note: 4.2.5 was never released for Cygwin because it was too unstable
in my testing under Cygwin.
- see ChangeLogs:
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list (see http://cygwin.com/lists.html).
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Peter A. Castro <email@example.com> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html