This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is this possible to call cygwin dll outside cygwin?
- From: Shankar Unni <shankarunni at netscape dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:24:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: Is this possible to call cygwin dll outside cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Xiao wrote:
I found that my library.dll is *only* dependent on "cygwin1.dll",
though I can not simply put them into same directory to make them
work. Is there any alternative suggestion? Thanks a lot!
This is a frequently asked question. See http://www.cygwin.com/faq, and
from there, to this link:
The general idea is: (a) it's hard, and (b) it's legally tricky.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html