This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:23:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- References: <20051130171137.GE2999@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 06:11:37PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> 1.5.19 has also some new functionality over 1.5.18. If you have sources
> which take advantage of that stuff if present, we're also interested in
> getting feeedback about those:
> - clock_getres, clock_setres.
> - fts(3) functions (BSD).
> - futimes.
> - getline, getdelim.
> - memmem.
> - mlock,munlock.
> - mmap(..., MAP_NORESERVE) for anonymous maps.
> - pread, pwrite.
> - readdir_r.
> - strptime's 'c and 'Z' formats.
> - timelocal, timegm.
perl (bleadperl) now finds and uses clock_getres, futimes, and
readdir_r and passes the relevant tests.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html