This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh fails, missing cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Swallow, Harold" <swallow at globalcerts dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 22:01:06 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: ssh fails, missing cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
- References: <439A4369.7010002@GlobalCerts.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Swallow, Harold wrote:
> Unable to run ssh due to missing dll.
> I ran the setup.exe many times to pick up that dll . It's missing
> in action.
> Suggestions are welcome?
Please read and follow the Cygwin problem reporting guidelines at
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>. In particular, please attach the
output of "cygcheck -svr" as an uncompressed text attachment. Without
this information, we can only guess at what's wrong with your system.
One WAG: the latest ssh should depend on cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll -- did you
have sshd running while you upgraded? Did setup inform you that in-use
files were replaced? Did you reboot as setup told you?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html