This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh fails, missing cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:05:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: ssh fails, missing cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
- References: <439A4369.7010002@GlobalCerts.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Swallow, Harold" wrote:
> Unable to run ssh due to missing dll.
> I ran the setup.exe many times to pick up that dll . It's missing
> in action.
Please follow directions and post your cygcheck output if you want help.
You are probably using a foreign ssh, because the ssh included with
Cygwin does not require that DLL, it uses the 0.9.8 version and has for
some time. If that's the case you need to contact whomever you got that
version of ssh from. If all else fails you can select the old
openssl097 compatibility package, but the fact that you have to do this
indicates larger problems, because dependencies are handled
automatically by setup.exe.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html