This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "type ahead" bug with cygwin
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:15:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: "type ahead" bug with cygwin
- References: <20051210024644.GC24240@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <BAY104-F820558D78912A22CA93C9AD440@phx.gbl>
Robert Body, le Fri 09 Dec 2005 20:01:49 -0700, a écrit :
> During an ftp session, when the shell was tied up for 15 minutes, I typed
> something, and of course it was echoed, but when the ftp session completed,
> the commands I typed were lost, no action was taken.
Mmm, are you sure?
There is a little bug indeed, in that they aren't echoed on the next
prompt, but if you type one character more, you'll see all of them (the
previously typed and the one just typed) appear.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html