This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.2.6-1
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:40:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.2.6-1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, zzapper wrote:
> As you suggested, an uninstalof zsh l followed by install cleared the
> I would guess that when one runs setup.exe and the shell itself is being
> updated zsh bash etc it would be best to close all running shells?
Yes, that would be good, since Windows cannot replace in-use files
immediately. Either that or reboot as setup indubitably asked you to.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html