Re: 1.5.18-1: issue with cygwin1.dll: "system shared memory version mismatch detected"

JeDi wrote:

> Here is the output of 'cygcheck -svr'. I didn't
> attached it in the first place because it produce
> itself lot of those 'shared memory vesion mismatch'.

Found: C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin\sh.exe

That directory contains a bunch of unix like tools and probably a
foreign, incompatible version of cygwin1.dll.  Get rid of it, or at
least remove it from yor path, and install the cygwin openssh package.

I foresee many similar problems in your future, as you've got all sorts
of stuff in your PATH that's going to clash with the cygwin versions
(perl, tcl, boost, xerces, subversion, ssh, etc.)

You can't just have all that crap in your PATH and not expect problems
due to having sixteen different versions of "rm" or "ssh" or whatever
floating around.  At the very least you need to be very careful with
your PATH.

Brian