This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot(was: Emacs and 'alarm clock')
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:42:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot(was: Emacs and 'alarm clock')
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 13 22:16, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> > I just checked this with 20051212 and emacs (not xemacs).
> > emacs -q
> > M-x flyspell-mode
> > M-x compile
> > M-x recompile
> > For me everything is working fine here.
> I have tried also with the snapshots 20051212 13:44:06, 20051213 00:12:38
> with the same problems: they appear randomly, one should try 3, 4 or 5
> times. Only with the snap 20051024 everything works. In any case many
I tried this more than 30 times in emacs, but I never saw this effect.
Any chance you can debug this yourself?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html