This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is patch?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:28:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Where is patch?
- References: <43A064AD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 14 19:30, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I am having trouble with patch. My Cygwin patch (and my GnuWin32 patch)
> says it is version 2.5.9. But where is the sources for this? I looked at
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/patch and they only have version 2.5.4. How can
> that be?
Cygwin patch is 2.5.8. The version is taken from some Linux distro, I
don't remember which one. The sources are where the binaries are, use
setup.exe to pull them on your machine. As for the upstream sources, I
have no idea. The bug report list is bug-gnu-utils AT gnu DOT org.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html