This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CygWin + gcc to build Windows application written in C.
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at myrealbox dot com>
- To: tprince at computer dot org
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:02:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: CygWin + gcc to build Windows application written in C.
- References: <000401c60165$0ff24c60$0300a8c0@Piero> <43A17384.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
Tim Prince wrote:
Going further on, more recent gfortran and libstdc++ versions employ
__builtin_pow, and that is failing for my installation. I suppose I'll
have to search for a work-around.
They tell me __builtin_pow should have been taken care of in 'make
bootstrap.' I'll have another go.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html