This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is patch?
- From: Lennart Borgman <lennart dot borgman dot 073 at student dot lu dot se>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:22:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Where is patch?
- References: <SERRANOoHMwVN7miR9O0000003d@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
Thanks! There is a hit, I did not have "as" from Cygwin. Changed my path
a bit. But how do I find "as"? I would get the package search as it is
now is of no big use for such a name? ;-)
OK, so what happens if you try a command like
What do I need to be able to build patch 2.5.9 for Cygwin? I downloaded
gcc-core and make and some other things.
as -o /cygdrive/d/temp/foo.o < /dev/null
or a command like
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html