This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Switching Default Text Type
- From: Lennart Borgman <lennart dot borgman dot 073 at student dot lu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Switching Default Text Type
- References: <43A1E9E5.email@example.com>
Lennart Borgman wrote:
What is the minimum sequence of operations needed to switch default
text type in Cygwin?
I answer myself here: It seems to me to be to start setup.exe and run it
to its end. Maybe it would be good to make it a bit more clear?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html