This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building gimp under Cygwin
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:39:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: Building gimp under Cygwin
- References: <20051220014659.GA22877@panix.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net
David Arnstein wrote:
I have not had much luck building the gimp (Gnu image processing) with
Cygwin. I tried building it from the official gimp tarball, and the
configure script complained that I had an old version of gtk. So I tried
to build gtk from a recent tarball. While compiling, I got a complaint
that some symbols could not be exported.
You could try these:
As these are not part of the Cygwin net release, further discussion here
would be inappropriate. Moving this to the Cygwin Ports general list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html