This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pager and virtual desktops
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: Luke Vanderfluit <lvanderf at internode dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:36:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: pager and virtual desktops
- References: <43A791B0.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Luke Vanderfluit on 12/19/2005 10:08 PM:
> My next question on cygwin is to do with pagers and virtual desktops.
> On my regular linux boxes, I run virtual desktops using a pager to
> switch between them.
> Is this possible under cygwin?
Yes. As has been pointed out on this list, anything in software is
possible with enough time and money. And in the case of this question, I
believe the programs to do so already exist pre-compiled for cygwin.
Oh, you wanted more details - well, your question sounds like a windows
manager (hint: X-related) question, so you should ask on the cygwin-xfree
list, not here.
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html