This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: expect script hanging: ssh to localhost w/password authentication
- From: cygwin at trodman dot com (Tom Rodman)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:33:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: expect script hanging: ssh to localhost w/password authentication
- References: <200512191700.jBJH0Qw9019385@tigris.pounder.sol.net>
My guess is that cgf is aware of this, and working on a fix..:
~ $ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 OurServer108 1.5.19s(0.148/4/2) 20051220 00:11:57 i686 unknown unknown Cygwin
~ $ ssh localhost date
I manually entered the correct password above, the output from
the "date" command is lost. Note that the 20051220 is in use above.
Not sure the date command even ran, see the additional test after my sig.
As always, I appreciate all the work that goes into cygwin.
~ $ ssh localhost 'ls >/tmp/foo 2>&1'
~ $ less /tmp/foo
/tmp/foo: No such file or directory
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html