This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
.bash_profile not being invoked
- From: "Farhad Tahmasebi" <Farhad dot Tahmasebi at nasa dot gov>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:26:08 -0500
- Subject: .bash_profile not being invoked
- Reply-to: "Farhad Tahmasebi" <Farhad dot Tahmasebi at nasa dot gov>
I have installed cygwin previously without any problems. After my
installation yesterday, .bsh_profile does not get invoked when I run
cygwin.bat . My mount and HOME are OK because cygwin.bat takes me to my home
directory, but it does not go through .bash_profile in my home directory. I
also copied .bash_profile to .profile and .bash_login (its synonyms) in my
home directory without any success.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html