This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:26:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"
- References: <43A87E12.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 01:56:34PM -0800, Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:
>After playing with CygwinPorts I found that some component installation
>causes "Download incomplete/. One of broken components is
We don't support "CygwinPorts" in this mailing list. You should be able
to find a specific mailing list which handles this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html