This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: Bas van Gompel <cygwin dot buzz at bavag dot tmfweb dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:16:34 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- Organisation: Ehm...
- References: <20051130171137.GE2999@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin mailing-list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Op Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:11:37 +0100 schreef Corinna Vinschen
: ask people for testing the latest snapshot, 2005-Nov-30, from
Actually, this is freshly built from a CVS-checkout on Dec 20.
: Please report back in this thread when you encounter a problem, which
: you can't reproduce with 1.5.18. We're interested in regressions in
: the first place.
This is on win 95 again...
I commonly source a file containing among other things: ''
''. With this build, when logging in (using ''
''), a new console pops up. It didn't before. When using ''
ssh <machine-name> bash -li
'' two consoles pop up, and typing ''
'' on the resultant prompt reports ''not a tty''.
If I can help by providing more info, let me know.
) | | ---/ ---/ Yes, this | This message consists of true | I do not
-- | | / / really is | and false bits entirely. | mail for
) | | / / a 72 by 4 +-------------------------------+ any1 but
-- \--| /--- /--- .sigfile. | |perl -pe "s.u(z)\1.as." | me. 4^re
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html