This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin's files are read-only under normal windows shell
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:05:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: cygwin's files are read-only under normal windows shell
- References: <001801c605ff$b6a3b820$6501a8c0@efry66camb3>
* Tyler Spivey (2005-12-21 07:25 +0100)
> Hello. I've noticed an odd problem with cygwin. When I create a file, e.g.
> with wget or something similar, the read-only button in windows explorer is
> to partialy checked.
> Is there any way I can prevent this behaviour and allow executable files,
> for instance, to run without disabling that in windows explorer which
> seem to work,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html