Re: Please try a snapshot - final push for 1.5.19

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 12:17:09PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> I've been having problems with "fork: resource unavailable" on my machine
> with the 10/03 snapshot.  The problem is only reproducible after Cygwin
> has been running for a while, under a heavy load.  I'll try to see if it
> appears under the 12/20 snapshot, but there's no guarantee I'll be able to
> reproduce it in time for the release.  I know this isn't much of a bug
> report, but this is just a heads-up.

I have been plagued by this problem for monthes now. I don't have a
solution, but here is a bash shell script that will reproduce the
problem. It is checking every file in its argument list. It is most
likely to cause the problem when presented with a long argument list.
I like to exercise it by launching it from C:\Windows as
	undupe.sh *

Here is undupe.sh:
#!/bin/bash

if [ $# -eq 0 ]