This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"
- From: Chris Taylor <chris at equate dot dyndns dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <a dot solofnenko at mdl dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:58:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"
- References: <43A9C02B.email@example.com> <43A9E854.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:
Who supports Cygwin Setup? I guess this list is the best to report
problems with setup.exe.
It's acceptable but not preferred. See:
I don't think this is a setup issue either.
It sounds like the download failed at one point, and has been cached
somewhere between you and the server. Ergo it's now failing due to being
incomplete on your machine and on the cache.
You could /try/ wget-ing the appropriate .tar.gz manually and placing it
in your local repository - setup should check the md5sum (or whichever
thing it actually checks) and then move on to the next file.
Anyway, I believe cygwinports has its own list (Yaakov?) - imo this
discussion should probably be there..
Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket
of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world
into a slumber. Wake up! An eye is upon you, staring straight down and
keenly through, seeing all that you are and everything that you will
never be. Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink. So face
forward, with arms wide open and mind reeling. Your future has
arrived... Are you ready to go?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html