This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: responding to someones post
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: "'cygwin'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:13:52 -0600
- Subject: RE: responding to someones post
> From: Mike Blanco
> Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:27 PM
> To: cygwin
> Subject: responding to someones post
> How would I respond to someones post on this mailing list. I
> have read the FAQ, but I think that this should be so easy it
> is not explained. I just want to try to contribute to this
> list since I have subscribed.
> I apologize in advance for such a basic question.
> Mike Blanco
If you're asking about the mechanics of doing so:
- "Reply to All"
- Delete anything in the "To:" field that doesn't have "@cygwin.com" in it.
- Make sure your email reader hasn't put anybody's email address in the
quoted text you're replying with (mainly in the headers).
If you're asking about the politics of doing so:
- With your flameproof suit on.
Otherwise, I totally don't understand your question.
Gary R. Van Sickle
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html