This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
AW: responding to someones post
- From: "Marco Lechner" <marco dot lechner at geographie dot uni-freiburg dot de>
- To: "Mike Blanco" <mblanco at sbcglobal dot net>, "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:51:45 +0100
- Subject: AW: responding to someones post
- Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:40:20 +0100
Try "reply" and you should be able to answer the editor of the post.
Just check the To-field of your email-client.
Department of Physical Geography
University of Freiburg
phone +49 (0)761 / 203-3548
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]Im Auftrag
> von Mike Blanco
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005 21:27
> An: cygwin
> Betreff: responding to someones post
> How would I respond to someones post on this mailing
> list. I have read the FAQ, but I think that this
> should be so easy it is not explained. I just want to
> try to contribute to this list since I have
> I apologize in advance for such a basic question.
> Mike Blanco
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html