This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in path traversing in 1.5.19 snapshots
- From: Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:18:52 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: bug in path traversing in 1.5.19 snapshots
- Reply-to: Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com>
>From: Krzysztof Duleba
>Subject: bug in path traversing in 1.5.19 snapshots
>There is a funny bug in the 1.5.19 family, maybe in earlier versions too.
>$ cd /usr/.../var
>ls: .: No such file or directory
>Note that I don't have var directory in /usr.
FYI, This same behavior is exhibited in the stock 1.5.18-1 release as well, so this isn't a regression.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html