This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libexif: one version for binaries, another version for source
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:07:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: libexif: one version for binaries, another version for source
- References: <43ADE10D.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: arnstein at pobox dot com
On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 06:35:30PM -0600, Ren? Berber wrote:
> If you want the source for version 0.6.12-1 just select the source (put the x in
> the 4th column) don't change the versions.
I did exactly as you said above. The GUI of Cygwin setup.exe
definitely indicated I was about to download the source for version
0.6.12-1. But afterwards, in my /usr/src directory, I see only the
three -0.6.9-1 files. Perhaps the mirror sites are corrupted? I tried
both the RCN http site and the kernel.org http site.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html