This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation without network connection
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:47:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: Installation without network connection
- References: <43B17D26.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 11:43:02AM -0600, Greg Youngdahl wrote:
>I saw on the RedHat cygwin page some sort of instructions that seemed
>promising until they had several bold print lines added saying that
>parts of it don't work anymore and/or have been removed from public
>availability, but with nothing about how it should now be done.
The "RedHat cygwin page"? Huh? What web page are you referring to?
FYI, the URL for the cygwin project is http://cygwin.com/ . That's
where the official cygwin net release resides. Red Hat has nothing to
do with this release.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html