This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:53:11 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
- References: <BAY104-F346CE96E4CB55AF665B307C1360@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, m. z. wrote:
> An application that I have doesn't want to work because it needs
> Among the huge amount of packages of cygwin, what I should install in
> order to find that package?
> Maybe some of you, who works with cygwin, know the answer.
> For me it would be very important to have it. Thanks in advance.
The answer to the above question is always the Cygwin package search page
P.S. This question has nothing to do with Cygwin/X, and thus is off-topic
on the cygwin-xfree list.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Las! je suis sot... -Mais non, tu ne l'es pas, puisque tu t'en rends compte."
"But no -- you are no fool; you call yourself a fool, there's proof enough in
that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html