This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: mzap80 at hotmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:30:17 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
I had that problem some weeks ago, using CERNLIB libraries in building
fortran programs. (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-12/msg00641.html)
I solved deleting '-lcygipc' from the build command. Also PAW, a CERN
application had problems, so I rebuilt all CERNLIB deleting -lcygipc.
Now all works fine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html