This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem linking popt
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:11:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem linking popt
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 03:49:08PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I'm having trouble compiling a program under cygwin that uses popt.
>Specifically, when I link to -lpopt, it's as if the library is empty (I get a
>list of undefined references to _poptGetContext, etc.).
>I have attached cygcheck.out, as well as make.out, which is make's output at the
>Thanks for any help,
Libraries go last after object files in a gcc command line, not first.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html